Semeli offers guests a variety of winetasting options along with guided tours of the production, grape collection, vinification, and bottling areas, as well as our impressive cellar, where the aging process works its magic.
As part of our wine experience programs, which are designed and led by expert oenologists, visitors have the opportunity to taste a fine selection of older and more recent vintages at our cellar or tasting hall.
#SemeliWineExperience @Cellar Private Tasting
Features a selection of seven iconic Semeli vintages including PDO wines from the two legendary grape growing and wine making regions of the Peloponnese, as well as premium blends of our estate-grown international varieties. Tastings are held in the winery’s atmospheric cellar.
- Semeli Mantinia (Moschofilero)
- Semeli Thea Mantinia Fine Lees Contact (Moschofilero)
- Semeli Aetheria (Malagousia/Chardonnay)
- Semeli Delear (Syrah/Grenache Rouge)
- Semeli Spondee (Syrah/Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Semeli Nemea Reserve (Αgiorgitiko)
- Semeli Nemea Grande Reserve (Αgiorgitiko)
The tour is about 90 minutes long and costs €50 per person.
Minimum charge: €100 Monday through Friday, 200€ Saturday and Sunday
#SemeliWineExperience @Cellar Private Vertical Tasting
PDO Single Vineyard Vertical Tasting
Includes a selection of six Semeli labels at the winery’s impressive cellar, featuring PDO wines from the two age-old viticultural and wine making regions, over which the estate extends. Tastings highlight the varietal characteristics of Moschofilero and Agiorgitiko, comparing different vintages of the same wine over time.
- Semeli Thea Mantinia Fine Lees Contact 2017
- Semeli Thea Mantinia Fine Lees Contact 2018
- Semeli Nemea Grande Reserve 2003
- Semeli Nemea Grande Reserve 2004
- Semeli Nemea Grande Reserve 2012
- Semeli Nemea Grande Reserve 2014
The tour is about 90 minutes long and costs €80 per person. Minimum charge: €240.
Vintages may change according to availability